This will be my last post on this subject, so please remember it well. It will help you pick out the frauds in an instant.
As I mentioned before, those that make sharing truths their career or BUSINESS, will never know truth. This is a divine rule I learned by my grandfather. Those who take money for sharing truths will never know TRUTH. And there are reasons for this…
1) An intuitive person, or a keen researcher, may discover one or two truths and try to make a mountain out of them. Then he will put a price tag on that mountain and keep layering it with what he calls additional truths. Then he will demand donations or a payment from innocent truth-seekers to upkeep that mountain — or to access the information on it. Once that person takes a dime for sharing his first two truths, he will never be grated the path to discover any more.
2) When TRUTH becomes a business and someone is dependent on sharing truths to make a living or maintain their followings, they get desperate when they don’t know anymore truths to share. So they start filling their mountains with exaggerations, distortions, and lies to keep their income coming in strong.
3) A person who takes money for sharing truths immediately makes themselves a target for being called a fraud. Once they start taking money, they become official business transactions, and if they are caught in one lie, their whole reputation falls apart. If you take no money, and share truths from your heart to sincerely help people, nobody can call you anything because you are not gaining anything from anybody. You are helping people freely from your heart, and because your intentions are pure, truths will constantly stream to and from you. You do not ever have to worry about running out of truths. Because your heart is golden, truths will never run away from you.
4) SECRET: Sharing truths is never a scheduled event. Thoughts just flow straight to your forehead – at any time or place. Truths stream through you like a running faucet. Sometimes you will get hunches on where to look or clues to missing puzzles. But generally, they just happen. You cannot force truths, but truths can force you. If something comes to me in the middle of the night and I’m too tired to write it down, it will never appear to me again. Or if I am wide awake, and a thought starts pounding in my head that is too big to put into writing, and I brush it off – nothing will come to me for days. Truth has an electromagnetic life force of its own. Only your heart has the power to connect with it. And it will always tell you where to find it, only if your heart is activated to truly receive it. Some days, I write about politics, personal philosophies or experiences, share news links, or whatever. But I’m not always pounding out “truths” from my heart or secrets of the universe 24/7. Pay attention. Some days, I don’t feel wired to write about anything, sometimes even weeks. But when I start streaming, my writing becomes uncontrollable. So, how can someone charge anybody for sharing mysteries , truths, or secrets and make a business out of it? You can’t. Once you do, Truth is done with you. Stay true to Truth, and she will hold your hand all the way through. Sell information that is not intended to be sold, and your soul will be turned as black as coal. After all, the truths that were shared with you, were not originally yours or your own doing. You did get assistance to discover these truths; otherwise, you would be no different than the common man. And if you truly have information that can guide and help people and humanity, why expect to be rewarded for that help? Knowledge should always be FREE. Helping people should always come from the heart. Anybody who charges to see the future, cannot truly see the future — or they would have helped themselves – instead of having to charge you to feed them. Anybody that commands a donation, subscription, or payment for their truths, is not selling truths but lies. If you make a book about Truth, you will be forced by your publisher to continue publishing more books. How can you keep the books selling – if you already sold all what you already know in your first book? You start slamming lies because Truth already abandoned you with the sale of your first book. And how do you continue writing books when Truth is long gone? You desperately steal from others – or exaggerate.
5) Secret societies that harvest truths to share with only a select amount of people, will never have those “secrets” truly working for them. WHY? Because it is the heart that activates all good knowledge. Any secret society that reserves truths only for its members will never be working with positive knowledge. They cannot unlock the positive, only the negative. Remember this always.
6) I already mentioned that there are “new age businessmen” that act like they care about us and try to warn us about the dark side. If these truths do not come from their hearts – since they charge for it, then know these “truths” come from them being in the “inside” because they are part of it. Always remember this. These men are designed to intentionally lead men astray. Remember, a devil will disguise itself as those in a group it wishes to infiltrate, the same way the CIA informant masks himself as a druggie to pick up a drug pusher, or a bearded Arab to get in amongst an Arab group.
7) Never forget about the Creator. Any spiritualist who abandons the Creator when sharing his/her truths is not truly tapped into real truths, only recycled material. If you do not not see evidence of the Creator in all his divine designs on this earth, and can’t see how everything fits together and works together in perfect symphony with each other, then you will never know Truth. Know all these signs, so that when a real prophet or Messiah finally arrives, you will be able to recognize him from his heart — NOT by his financial numbers or the numbers in his following for all that can be bought. You will know him by his HEART. A good heart cannot be bought. PLEASE remember these words. — Suzy Kassem